Thursday, April 12, 2012

Word of the Day: Bras

While waiting for my little bundle o'joy, I have been slowly acquiring little things that I need to help make a comfortable transition to motherhood. Along with baby books, convenient gadgets, and countless paint for the nursery, I found that I had to indulge in something I never would have given a second thought: new bras. I knew that my breasts would probably grow, but I still didn't make the mental connection: I had to buy more bras, because I could not wear my old ones any longer. I went up both a cup and a band size (Hubby is ecstatic; I'm only mildly enthused.) So I bought two regular bras (in a larger size) and two nursing bras. Along with the two regular bras, I've been wearing a few stretchy sports bras, because those are flexibly sized and still fit comfortably.

I will get some more bras once the little one gets here. For now though, I'm still reeling over the fact that I had to buy the 4 new bras. Bras are expensive! Thank goodness for all the gift cards I've gotten: those helped keep me from having to spend cash for my new gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment