Friday, March 23, 2012

Word of the Day: Leave

I am officially on maternity leave. I am far more relaxed, since I've been able to rest whenever I overdo it (and I overdo it a lot.) I still have SO much to do:painting the nursery, organizing and cleaning the baby's clothes, hosting the baby shower, buying more thank you cards, packing my bag for the hospital, completing all of my pre-registration stuff, applying for the leave sharing program at work, and the list goes on and on ... Thank goodness for this handy-dandy list on TheBump.com. When you register and input your due date, they organize to-do lists for you, from the beginning to the end of the pregnancy. I am so thankful for it: it's helping me to stay organized (which, as a pregnant lady, I need desperately LOL!)

I am ready for the baby to get here, but, according to the due date, I have 5 more weeks. Do I believe I'm going to be pregnant for 5 more weeks? No, actually, I don't. I think I'll be delivering this baby within the next 2-3 weeks. I could be wrong, of course-most first time mothers deliver late rather than early. This baby is very active and I think she'll be here early. I'll be keeping you all posted. Look for pictures later today/early tomorrow. I need some photos for Week 35.

No comments:

Post a Comment