Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Word of the Day: Pediatrician


So cute! (Corbis Images)


I selected a pediatrician today :) At the advisement of several of my good friends, I decided to use a pediatric center: I can use any doctor there, though I prefer to use one doctor in particular. The good thing about this center is that they have several locations in town, so if I decide to move, I can still be close to a center. All I have to do is fill out my little one's paperwork and have it ready for the doctors when I do her first well-care appointment.

Speaking of paperwork, I have to update my insurance as soon as the little one is born. I have to put that on my "in hospital" to do list. I think my in-hospital recovery time will be one of the last times I'll be able to take care of any business :/ So much to do before she gets here ...

No comments:

Post a Comment