Monday, May 28, 2012

My Trick for Getting the Baby to Sleep All Night ...

The munchkin has been sleeping on a crazy schedule since I brought her home. But now that she's 6 weeks old, I figured I'd try tinkering with her routine, to see if I can get her to sleep all night. I certainly don't have anything to lose: I'm up all kinds of crazy hours, anyway LOL!

As it turns out, my mother told me that she had a trick for getting me to sleep soundly as an infant. I was born in the summer, and it was HOT when I was born. My mother told me what it took to get me to sleepyland: a very cool room, a warm sleeper outfit, and a full belly. I tried the same thing with my munchkin, and it's been working for the past couple of nights! So excited :) I'm hoping that I will be able to get her to sleep beyond 5 hours, though getting her to this point makes me very happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment