Thursday, May 24, 2012

Word of the Day: Constipation

My poor little munchkin was so constipated over the past day. She was extra fussy and could not sleep more than an hour or two at a time. I perused a few forums, looking for something to give my baby relief. I found my answer here, at BabyCenter. I decided against doing a suppository (the gross factor was just a bit much for me LOL!) I didn't have any dark Karo syrup, but my mother had purchased some baby juice-apple-prune juice- just in case the munchkin needed it. So I did a half juice/half water bottle. I used one ounce of each. After a few hours, the little one filled her diaper, and she slept soundly after that.

I will be giving her juice/water bottles for another couple of days, just to keep her regular, along with cutting back on baby formula and breastfeeding her more. In the meantime, here is another picture of my little pooper-star :)

No comments:

Post a Comment